Tour Scotland Video Gavin Munro Oh Well Greyfriars Bar Perth Perthshire




Tour Scotland video of Gavin Munro singing a cover version of Oh Well by Fleetwood Mac in the Greyfriars Bar on visit to Perth, Perthshire, Scotland. Greyfriars Bar Open Mic night is one of the longest running and best known open mic sessions in Scotland.

I can't help about the shape I'm in
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to

Oh well

Now, when I talked to God I knew he'd understand
He said, "Stick by me and I'll be your guiding hand
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to"

Oh well

All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.

No comments: