Tour Scotland Mi le M' uillin Video


Tour Scotland Mi le M' uillin Video. Karen Matheson sings Mi le M' uillin by Murdo MacFarlane. The photographs are of the west of Scotland.

Translation from Gaelic

With my elbow on my knee
I am overcome by sadness whilst making this poem

Chorus (after each verse):
Tears fell from my eyes when he left under sail
As the tall mast grew small
It is my intention

A glimpse of my love
Walking on board the deck beneath the sails

Oh North Wind, blow gently
Until he reaches the waters of the Clyde

A promise that I will not forget my love
In rescue it will increase

Oh North Wind, bring him
Home in good health

All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.

No comments: