Old Photograph Bridge And Mill Hutton Berwickshire Scotland
Old photograph of the bridge and mill at Hutton, Berwickshire, Scotland. The bridge over Whiteadder Water was erected in 1837 by engineer James Jardine and re-erected in 1878 by engineers D and T Stevenson, contractors from Edinburgh. The bridge carries an unclassified public road over the Whiteadder Water just below the mouth of the Foulden Burn. The river here forms the boundary between the parishes of Foulden, to the North and Hutton(to the South.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson