Tour Scotland Video Interior Parish Church Guthrie Angus
Tour Scotland video of the interior of the Parish Church on ancestry visit to Angus, Scotland. The present church was built in 1826 to a Thomas Telford design. Guthrie Parish war memorial is housed in the church in the form of a cabinet board listing the names of the fallen. Two stained glass windows:The Good Shepherd, Dickson family and The Sower, Guthries of California. Guthrie is a former settlement in Napa County, California, America, it was located along the Southern Pacific Railway half way between Napa and Napa Junction. In 1916, railroad freight charges were 13.5 cents per 100 pounds of freight, first class, from San Francisco to Guthrie.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland Winter travel video of waterfalls in Glencoe and Glen Etive on ancestry visit to the Highlands of Scotland . Early on the m...
Tour Scotland video of old photographs of Lenzie situated six miles from Glasgow , Scotland . Lenzie was built in the 19th century as a co...
Old photograph of children shops, houses and church on Barr Street in Ardrossan located in North Ayrshire , Scotland . Noted natives and pas...