Old Photograph North Church Buchlyvie Scotland

Old photograph of the North Church and cottages in Buchlyvie village in Stirlingshire, Scotland. The village of Buchlyvie had two churches, a United Free Church of Scotland in the north of the village on Station Road and a Church of Scotland in the south east of the village on the Main Street. In 1931 the churches were merged as a parish of the Church of Scotland. Buchlyvie North Church on Station Road has since been disused.

All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.

No comments: