Old photograph of the harbour at Dunbar, Scotland.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Johnstone's Close, Silver Street, High Street, Cat's Row, Lauderdale House, the Harbour and Dunbar Castle are all featured here. Photographs include local children dancing around a Maypole and playing on the Belhaven sands. Local industries featured include Hugh White's joinery and coachbuilding firm, Mr Browning's smithy, and fishing. Bass Rock's gannet colony appears as does the halved wreck of the Possum, the gentlemen's bathing pool and the Zenith Entertainers. Also featured are the Lanarkshire Yeomanry, the Roxburgh Marine Hotel, the Cleik-im-in Toll and the bowling green. Old Dunbar.
Bestselling Books About Scotland
- Travel Deals
- Self Catering Holiday Cottage Deals Scotland
- Searching For Your Ancestors in Scotland
- Hotel Deals Scotland
- Self Catering Holiday Apartment Deals Scotland
- Search For The Best Flight And Hotel Deals In UK
- Searching For Your Ancestors In England
- Searching For Your Ancestors In Ireland