Free Drinking Water Fountain On Visit By St Peters Square In Vatican City Rome Italy

My daughter is at a free drinking fountain by St Peters Square in Vatican City on a visit to Rome, Italy. Short 4K travel video clip of a drinking fountain by Saint Peter's Square, Latin: Forum Sancti Petri, Italian: Piazza San Pietro, a large plaza located directly in front of St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City, the papal enclave in Rome, directly west of the neighborhood of Borgo. Both the square and the basilica are named after Saint Peter, an apostle of Jesus whom Catholics consider to be the first Pope. I I live in Scotland and my daughter who lives in San Diego, America, often pays me a visit. All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs

No comments: