Tour Scotland Travel Video This Old Heart of Mine Sing In The City Choir High Street Perth Perthshire



Tour Scotland travel video of singers from Sing In The City Choirs singing a cover version of This Old Heart of Mine in the rain in the city centre on the High Street by Perth Farmers' Market on visit to Perth, Perthshire, Scotland. Sing in the City was established in 2010 with one choir of 31 members to 7 years later with choirs all over Scotland and over 750 members.

This old heart of mine been broke a thousand times
Each time you break away, I fear you've gone to stay
Lonely nights that come, memories that come, bringing you back again
Hurting me more and more
Maybe it's my mistake to show this love I feel inside
'Cause each day that passes by you got me
Never knowing if I'm coming or going, 'cuse I, I love you
Yes I do, I love you
This old heart, is weak for you
I try hard to hide my hurt inside
This old heart of mine keeps me cryin'
The way you treat me, leaves me incomplete
I'm here for the day, gone for a week
But if you leave me a hundred times
A hundred times I want you back
I'm yours whenever you want me
Tell them all about it, shout all about it
That I love you
This old heart, is weak for you
I love

Sing In The City are chasing dreams, making memories and have music, social, community and friendship at the heart of everything that they do.

All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.

No comments: