Tour Scotland Travel Video Sweet Caroline Sing In The City Choir High Street Perth Perthshire



Tour Scotland travel video of singers from Sing In The City Choirs singing a cover version of Sweet Caroline in the rain in the city centre on the High Street by Perth Farmers' Market on visit to Perth, Perthshire, Scotland. Sing in the City was established in 2010 with one choir of 31 members to 7 years later with choirs all over Scotland and over 750 members.

Where it began
I can't begin to knowin'
But then I know it's growing strong
Was it the spring
And spring became the summer
Who'd have believed you'd come along

Hands, touchin' hands
Reachin' out, touchin' me touchin' you

Sweet Caroline
Good times never seemed so good
I've been inclined
To believe they never would

But now I, look at the night
And it don't seem so lonely
We fill it up with only two
And when I hurt
Hurtin' runs off my shoulders
How can I hurt when I'm with you

Warm, touchin' warm
Reachin' out, touchin' me touchin' you

Sweet Caroline
Good times never seemed so good
I've been inclined
To believe they never would
Oh no no

Sing In The City are chasing dreams, making memories and have music, social, community and friendship at the heart of everything that they do.

All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.

2 comments:

Aadil Desai said...

Neil Diamond is one of my favourite singers and his Sweet Caroline is an epic song. I just love his Jonathan Livingston Seagull LP.

Aadil Desai said...

Good times never seemed so good!!! Neil Diamond sings Sweet Caroline the best but this was special with Jane singing it along with the choir group! Way to go, Jane!