Old Photograph Parish Church East Kilbride Scotland
Old photograph of the Parish Church in East Kilbride, Ayrshire, Scotland. There have been several churches on this site; reference is made to church here in 1173. The present church was built in 1774 at a cost of £750; the architect was James Pollock. The tower and crown steeple were added in 1818 by Robert Pollock.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland Winter travel video of waterfalls in Glencoe and Glen Etive on ancestry visit to the Highlands of Scotland . Early on the m...
Tour Scotland video of old photographs of Lenzie situated six miles from Glasgow , Scotland . Lenzie was built in the 19th century as a co...
Old photograph of children shops, houses and church on Barr Street in Ardrossan located in North Ayrshire , Scotland . Noted natives and pas...