Tour Scotland Video Drive To The Parish Church In Kingsbarns East Neuk Of Fife
Tour Scotland February video of a drive to the Parish Church in Kingsbarns village in the East Neuk of Fife, Scotland. The church was built around 1630, and substantially altered between 1810 and 1811 by Robert Balfour. The church faces south towards The Square, the central focus of the village of Kingsbarns. It is surrounded by a graveyard on all sides, encircled by a substantial coped wall.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson