Ayrshire, Scotland. This house was the home of Captain David Euan Wallace, MC, MP, PC, born 1892, died 9th February 1941. He was a British Conservative politician who briefly served as Minister of Transport during World War II. He was the son of John Wallace, of Glassingall, Dunblane, Perthshire. Wallace gained the rank of Captain in the service of the 2nd Regiment of Life Guards Reserve, acted as a special Commissioner for the North-East coast and acted as Aide-de-camp to the Governor General of Canada in 1920 and was decorated with the award of the Military Cross.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland. Tour Aberdeen, Tour Dundee, Tour Edinburgh, Tour Glasgow, Tour Isle of Skye. Tour Glencoe, Tour Loch Lomond. Tour Loch Ness.
Tour St Andrews.
Bestselling Books About Scotland
- Travel Deals
- Self Catering Holiday Cottage Deals Scotland
- Searching For Your Ancestors in Scotland
- Self Catering Holiday Apartment Deals Scotland
- Search For The Best Flight And Hotel Deals In UK
- Searching For Your Ancestors In England
- Searching For Your Ancestors In Ireland
- Best Daily Deals In Scotland and England