Tour Scotland Video Of The Wedding Of My Daughter This Is What A Miracle Looks Like



A wee video clip of the wedding of my daughter in America. Her ancestry is from East Neuk of Fife, Scotland. She is my pride and joy. I pray that every ounce of joy that you have given to me as your father. is returned to you a hundred fold. Only then will you have a glimpse of the love I have for you. I wish you and your husband a lifetime of joyous moments and memories that you both can treasure forever. It has been my great joy to watch you grow from a young girl into a beautiful woman. Now that you have found each other, I wish you both a lifetime of love and laughter. I have loved you since the first time I met you on the day you were born, and I will love you forever.

As we say in Scotland,

May there always be work for your hands to do.
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine upon your window pane.
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near to you and
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

May the roof above
never fall in;
May we below
never fall out

May the best you’ve ever seen
Be the worst you’ll ever see.
May the mouse never leave your pantry
With a tear-drop in his eye.
May you always keep healthy and hearty
Until you’re old enough to die.
May you always be just as happy
As we wish you now to be

All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.

No comments: