Tour Scotland Video Exterior Parish Church Laggan Badenoch And Strathspey Highlands
Tour Scotland video of the exterior of the Parish Church in Laggan in the Highlands of Scotland. The present Parish Church in Laggan was built in 1785 with the patronage of the Duke of Gordon. There is a plan of the graveyard on the noticeboard inside the entrance to the church along with a list of burials. The church and village is located beside the River Spey, about 7 miles west of Newtonmore. The A86 road passes through the village and crosses the river on a nearby bridge. It is notable as being the region in Badenoch where the Gaelic language survived the longest.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland Winter travel video of waterfalls in Glencoe and Glen Etive on ancestry visit to the Highlands of Scotland . Early on the m...
Tour Scotland video of old photographs of Lenzie situated six miles from Glasgow , Scotland . Lenzie was built in the 19th century as a co...
Old photograph of children shops, houses and church on Barr Street in Ardrossan located in North Ayrshire , Scotland . Noted natives and pas...