Old Photograph Storm Damage On Coast Lossiemouth Scotland
Old photograph of men repairing storm damage on the coast at Lossiemouth, Moray, Scotland. The first harbour for fishing boats at Lossiemouth was started in 1699 by a German engineer, Peter Brauss, at the mouth of the river Lossie near to where the East and West piers stand today.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland Winter travel video of waterfalls in Glencoe and Glen Etive on ancestry visit to the Highlands of Scotland . Early on the m...
Tour Scotland video of old photographs of Lenzie situated six miles from Glasgow , Scotland . Lenzie was built in the 19th century as a co...
Old photograph of children shops, houses and church on Barr Street in Ardrossan located in North Ayrshire , Scotland . Noted natives and pas...