Old Photograph King's Park Parish Church Glasgow Scotland
Old photograph of King's Park Parish Church, 242 Castlemilk Road, Glasgow, Scotland. Red brick with stone facings, Romanesque in style by Hutton and Taylor, 1932. An innovation in church design specially evolved through architectural competition promoted by the Presbytery of Glasgow. Notable collection of stained glass windows by Sadie McLellan, Gordon Webster, Douglas Hamilton, Eilidh Keith and others. Set in a pleasant small garden. Floodlit as part of City of Light project.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland Winter travel video of waterfalls in Glencoe and Glen Etive on ancestry visit to the Highlands of Scotland . Early on the m...
Tour Scotland video of old photographs of Lenzie situated six miles from Glasgow , Scotland . Lenzie was built in the 19th century as a co...
Old photograph of children shops, houses and church on Barr Street in Ardrossan located in North Ayrshire , Scotland . Noted natives and pas...