Old Photograph Wilsons Railway Hotel Laurencekirk Scotland
Old photograph of Wilsons Railway Hotel in Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. The railway station here was opened on 1 November 1849 by the Aberdeen Railway, which ran from Aberdeen in the north to Guthrie, just outside Arbroath, to the south. The line joined the North British, Arbroath and Montrose Railway north of Montrose at Kinnaber Junction and Arbroath and Forfar Railway at the triangular junctions at Friockheim and Guthrie. The station was closed in September 1967.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland Winter travel video of waterfalls in Glencoe and Glen Etive on ancestry visit to the Highlands of Scotland . Early on the m...
Tour Scotland video of old photographs of Lenzie situated six miles from Glasgow , Scotland . Lenzie was built in the 19th century as a co...
Old photograph of children shops, houses and church on Barr Street in Ardrossan located in North Ayrshire , Scotland . Noted natives and pas...