Old Photograph St Laurence Parish Church Forres Scotland
Old photograph of St Laurence Parish Church and cemetery in Forres, Moray, Scotland. Built on a site of Christian worship dating from mid 13th century, this neo-Gothic building, designed by John Robertson and dedicated in 1906, is a fine example of the stonemason's craft.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson