Old Photograph Golf Course Clubhouse Cullen Scotland
Old photograph of the golf course clubhouse in Cullen, Moray, Scotland. The club was founded in 1870 and the first nine holes were laid out by old Tom Morris from St Andrews, Fife. It was upgraded to 18 holes by by local architect Charlie Neaves. The course is centrally situated between Aberdeen and Inverness on the Moray Firth Coast.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland Winter travel video of waterfalls in Glencoe and Glen Etive on ancestry visit to the Highlands of Scotland . Early on the m...
Tour Scotland video of old photographs of Lenzie situated six miles from Glasgow , Scotland . Lenzie was built in the 19th century as a co...
Old photograph of children shops, houses and church on Barr Street in Ardrossan located in North Ayrshire , Scotland . Noted natives and pas...