Old Photograph Central Railway Station Larkhall Scotland
Old photograph of the central railway station in Larkhall, South Lanarkshire, Scotland. Larkhall is located fourteen miles southeast of Glasgow. The station is the south eastern terminus of the Argyle Line, 16 1⁄4 miles south east of Glasgow Central railway station. The station was originally opened as Larkhall Central on 1 July 1905 by the Caledonian Railway as part of their Mid Lanark Lines which filled in various gaps around Larkhall, Stonehouse, Strathaven and Blackwood.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.