Old Photograph War Memorial Portgordon Scotland
Old photograph of the War Memorial in Portgordon near Buckie on the Moray Firth, Scotland. The Portgordon War Memorial was unveiled on the evening of 7 June, 1921, by the Duke of Richmond and Gordon. The memorial was designed by Wittet, Architects, Elgin and erected by J. R. Henderson, Sculptor, Elgin.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson