Old Photograph Davidson's Mains Parish Church Edinburgh Scotland
Old photograph of the Parish Church in Davidson's Mains by Cramond, Edinburgh, Scotland. Originally Cramond Free Church. A small T-plan kirk with flat Gothic windows by David Cousin in 1843. The timber bellcote with a prickly slated hat was added to the centre gable in 1866. Interior enlarged to the north in 1970. Major refurbishment to the chancel area in 1999. To the East is the little school and house by Robert R Raeburn in 1846.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson