Old Photograph Church Street Ladybank Scotland
Old photograph of Church Street in Ladybank near St Andrews and East Neuk of Fife, Scotland. This Scottish village became a burgh in 1878, and became an industrial centre, with linen weaving, coal mining, and malting the principal industries in those days. Ladybank golf course was founded in 1879 and a six-hole course designed by Old Tom Morris. The course was expanded to 18 holes in 1961 and has been used as a qualifier for The Open Championship.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson