Old Photograph Parish Church Longforgan Scotland
Old photograph of the Parish Church in Longforgan, Scotland. Longforgan is a village about five miles west of Dundee, but in the region of Perthshire. There has been a church on this site for at least 900 years. The tower is dated 1690 and has an eight sided steeple and unusual clock. The main building by John Paterson dates from 1795.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson