Tour Scotland Video Misty Drive North Street St Andrews Fife
Tour Scotland video of a misty drive along North Street to the West Sands beach on ancestry visit to St Andrews, Fife, Scotland. The establishment of the present town began around 1140 by Bishop Robert. According to a charter of 1170, the new burgh was built to the West of the Cathedral precinct, along Castle Street and possibly as far as what is now known as North Street.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland Winter travel video of waterfalls in Glencoe and Glen Etive on ancestry visit to the Highlands of Scotland . Early on the m...
Tour Scotland video of old photographs of Lenzie situated six miles from Glasgow , Scotland . Lenzie was built in the 19th century as a co...
Old photograph of children shops, houses and church on Barr Street in Ardrossan located in North Ayrshire , Scotland . Noted natives and pas...