Tour Scotland Video Driving To Parish Church Guthrie Angus
Tour Scotland video of driving to the Parish Church in Guthrie on ancestry visit to Angus, Scotland. The remains of the former parish church, which was a long, narrow building with small lancet windows. The body of the church was pulled down to make way for the present church, built in 1826, leaving only the Guthrie Aisle, which has been attached to the church, and is now the Guthrie family burial vault. Guthrie Church, dedicated to the Blessed Virgin, is mentioned in 1178, and was erected into a collegiate church for provost and four canons on 1479.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Tour Scotland Winter travel video of waterfalls in Glencoe and Glen Etive on ancestry visit to the Highlands of Scotland . Early on the m...
Tour Scotland video of old photographs of Lenzie situated six miles from Glasgow , Scotland . Lenzie was built in the 19th century as a co...
Old photograph of children shops, houses and church on Barr Street in Ardrossan located in North Ayrshire , Scotland . Noted natives and pas...