Old Photograph Railway Statiom Dalbeallie Scotland

Old photograph of the railway station at Dalbeallie near Craigellachie near Aberlour located twelve miles South of Elgin, Moray, Scotland. This station on this long disused section of railway between Grantown East and Craigellachie was established in 1863, it was at first called Dalbeallie, the name of nearby small farm, then called Knockando. The station buildings have now been restored as part of the former Tamdhu Whisky Distillery visitor centre.

All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.

No comments: