Old Photograph Half Moon Battery Edinburgh Castle Scotland

Old photograph of the Half Moon Battery in Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh, Scotland. The Half Moon Battery, which remains a prominent feature on the east side of the castle, was built as part of the reconstruction works supervised by the Regent Morton, and was erected between 1573 and 1588.

All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.

No comments: