Old Photograph Church Auchmithie Scotland

Old photograph of the church in the old fishing village of Auchmithie, Angus, Scotland. The church was built as Auchmithie Parish Church when the area disjoined from St Vigean's parish in 1885. The architect was T S Robertson of Dundee. It was united with St. Vigean's Church in 1953 and worship ceased at Auchmithie in 1980. The building was sold to the Scottish Episcopal Church, and is now known as St. Peter's Scottish Episcopal Church

All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.

View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.

No comments: