Bestselling Books About Scotland
- Travel Deals
- Self Catering Holiday Cottage Deals Scotland
- Searching For Your Ancestors in Scotland
- Self Catering Holiday Apartment Deals Scotland
- Search For The Best Flight And Hotel Deals In UK
- Searching For Your Ancestors In England
- Searching For Your Ancestors In Ireland
- Best Daily Deals In Scotland and England
Tour Scotland Video Violin Player Dunnottar Castle Stonehaven Aberdeenshire May 19th
Tour Scotland video shot today of a young Scottish violin player at Dunnottar Castle, Scotland. A young man from Stonehaven playing the violin above the ruined medieval fortress located upon a rocky outcrop on the north-east coast of Scotland, about two miles south of Stonehaven. Dunnottar was besieged by Montrose in 1645, and again in 1651 by Cromwell.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson