Bestselling Books About Scotland
- Travel Deals
- Self Catering Holiday Cottage Deals Scotland
- Searching For Your Ancestors in Scotland
- Hotel Deals Scotland
- Self Catering Holiday Apartment Deals Scotland
- Search For The Best Flight And Hotel Deals In UK
- Searching For Your Ancestors In England
- Searching For Your Ancestors In Ireland
Tour Scotland Video 20 Mile Pink Ribbonwalk From Scone Palace Perth Perthshire May 12th
Tour Scotland video shot this morning of part of the 20 mile Breast Cancer Care Pink Ribbon Walk from the grounds of Scone Palace, by Perth, Perthshire, Scotland. These wonderful folks were raising funds for Breast Cancer Care. In this video walkers are walking through Scone Woods to the village of New Scone. From there the walkers continued along forest trails through Muirward Wood until they reached the ruins of Cambusmichael Church. From there they dropped down to the tree lined banks of the River Tay and enjoyed wonderful views along the scenic river path before returning to Scone Palace. It was a lovely morning for the start of this Charity fundraising walk.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Posted by Sandy Stevenson