St Giles Cathedral on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, Scotland.
All photographs are copyright of Sandy Stevenson, Tour Scotland, and may not be used without permission.
View the most recent Tour Scotland photographs.
Edinburgh: In Old Photographs. This fascinating selection of 170 archive images, many previously unpublished, captures some of the changes and developments that have taken place in Edinburgh between the 1850s and 1970s. Each image is accompanied by a detailed caption, bringing the past to life and describing many aspects of life in Scotland's capital city during this time, including childhood and schooldays, street life and domestic life, work and recreation, as well as grand occasions, including Edward VII's coronation celebrations. This book will appeal to everyone with an interest in the history of Edinburgh, and will awaken memories of days gone by for all who know and love this beautiful part of Scotland Edinburgh: In Old Photographs.
Bestselling Books About Scotland
- Travel Deals
- Self Catering Holiday Cottage Deals Scotland
- Searching For Your Ancestors in Scotland
- Self Catering Holiday Apartment Deals Scotland
- Search For The Best Flight And Hotel Deals In UK
- Searching For Your Ancestors In England
- Searching For Your Ancestors In Ireland
- Best Daily Deals In Scotland and England